Re: [openldap 2.1.12] ldapsearch pb in loadtest

--On Wednesday, October 15, 2003 6:22 PM +0200 Helene.Lastennet@alcatel.fr wrote:

Hi,
Is it possible to know if it's normal that a same search request has
different processing time during a loadtest ?
during 3 hours it's always the same time (10ms in average) for example
and suddenly it takes several seconds for each following search request

Hi Helen,

As an answer to your question once again, I highly advise you update your software to a current release, as there have been numerous fixes since OpenLDAP 2.1.12 was released.

BTW, do you ever receive my emails, because I've never seen a response. I'm hoping they aren't dropping off into the ether. :)

Regards,
Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount