Re: OpenSSL + Kerberos + Cyrus-SASL + OpenLDAP

Tony Earnshaw <tonni@billy.demon.nl> wrote:

> Jim Seymour wrote:
>
> >  And even after all that, I'll likely
> > *still* need to pester the mailing list ;).
>
> Jim doesn't pester anyone. He's a "giver". As Postfix people will
> already know ;)

Hi Tonni, fancy meeting you here :).

I won't be surprised to find myself doing an "OpenSSL + Kerberos +
Cyrus-SASL + OpenLDAP Cheat Sheet," before this is all said and done.
If for no other reason than to help myself remember what I did, and
why.

--
Jim Seymour                  | PGP Public Key available at:
jseymour@LinxNet.com         | http://www.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/pks-commands.html