Linking accounts together

Hello, all. I have mostly successfully set up an OpenLDAP server, and can
authenticate against it (still having trouble using it to log iinto over
SSH with PAM, but that's another story...). I am now filling the directory
with users, and want to have multiple usernames for myself.

I would like to set up different accounts that would all share the same
password (for ease of maintenance) and some other select data. I don't
want to simply set the same password separately in those accounts since
that would defeat one of the reasons for LDAP (central, easy to maintain
authentication). So when I change the password for one account, it is
changed for all others linked to that account, too.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this? Thanks.