Re: DB log message

Jorge,

I was getting the same errors previously running 2.1.22 with berkeley db
4 backend.  For us, our berkeley db started becoming corrupt every few
days.  We have about 200K users and have about 1k changes come through
every day.  We were having to run db_recover to fix.

I switched back to 2.0 w/ berkeley 3 and we are not having any problems.
If you find out what was causing it, please reply and let us know.  I'd
prefer to get back to the most up to date versions.  We are still in
testing stages right now, so it would be easy to go back.

Thanks
Dustin Doris