Re: 2.0.27 slapadd segfaults

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 08:47:09AM -0400, Frank Swasey wrote:
% How big are your *.gdbm files?  I've forgotten what the limit is there,
% but it's awfully small -- I hit it with about 25000 entries and moved to
% using LDBM with Berkeley instead of GDBM.

My largest gdbm file is only a few hundred meg. Thanks for the idea, Frank.

In the end, turned out this was due to a bug in gdbm. Red Hat still ships
gdbm 1.8.0 because the library major version was bumped in 1.8.1(?).
Everything went smoothly after upgrading to gdbm 1.8.3.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm@horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,