Re: Anyone succeeds with OpenLDAP 2.1.9 + autofs on Redhat 8.0?

The fast solution:

Put the following line into slapd.conf:

allow bind_v2 bind_anon_dn

The more thorough solution would be to change lookup_ldap.c to do the right things, like using the values from ldap.conf.

I will try to enter a bug at redhat's bugzilla against autofs.

Sincerely,
Klaus

Thankyou list!!! I should have read the list before spending hours stracing autofs and rebuilding ldap :-( I've just been got by this but couldn't find the data on Bugzilla - I don't want to duplicate effort but I'll submit this problem to redhat if you haven't already.

Tim