Re: LDAPSubentry

Thank Kurt
All I needed was a structural objectClass to create a new branch of the directory, as illustrated in the LDIFF output below. I only required one attribute for this, and 'cn' seemed the one to use -- browsing the schema of my server I noticed LDAPSubEntry which fit my requirements exactly.
Peter has suggested using another objectClass which I plan to do, unless you have any other suggestions ?

Thanks
Luke