Re: API Programming questions

Michael Ströder wrote:

Ugen wrote:

1) I am using 2.0.27 over here.

<RANT> It seems that noone is too keen on fixing anything in it,

> [..]

So to be honest between that and being extremely busy in my work
i just don't have time to file reports. My current project revolves heavily
around OpenLDAP and i simply fix bugs and improve things as i find them.

Using an outdated OpenLDAP version will keep you extremly busy.
Update now.

Ciao, Michael.

That is not always possible. When the project is built on extensively modified server, rewriting it again is a hassle not worth doing. --Ugen