Re: "slapmod": off-line tool for editing database entries?

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 11:19:01PM -0700, Howard Chu wrote:
> [...]

Ah, of course -- I managed to overlook this part of the migration code.
So in this case, slapadd together with something like Dave's script
would give me exactly what I need!

> Something like slapmod could be a pain to implement. "slapdel" would be
> simpler, and would get you through most of the problem situations.

Yes, it would be a pain to implement -- hence my question here before
starting down that path. :)  I don't think slapdel would cut it, since
I'm guessing even 2.0 would object if I deleted the directory suffix. :)

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer