Re: DN matching rules

tir, 13.05.2003 kl. 18.04 skrev Marian Eichholz:

> where are the DN attribute matching rules defined? There may be an RFC for
> that, but I could not find it yet.

I think that what was meant was "substring match" matching rules for
each attribute are in the schemas (schemae?:) in your Openldap schema
directory. All, that is, except some of those built into the server.
Like CN, which is what you're looking for. You won't find that, I tried
for you. I wouldn't know where to start looking, apart from where you've
been.

Try http://www.alvestrand.no/objectid/ for the experience.

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

There's none so daft as them as will not learn.

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonni@billy.demon.nl