Re: db/schemas best practice

Thanks Jerry.

But I wasn't really asking for advice on architecture design. :-)
Last time I looked you couldn't bind Outlook or any other LDAP client to a relational database for contact into.

I'm trying to determine OpenLDAP's capabilities for handling multiple backends and what the implications are to those backends when you make a change to a shared schema.

Thanks
Michael