Re: postfix+ldap

Diego Thomas wrote:
Hi List,
I have in my work running postfix+ldap in the mailserver, but it give-me some LDAP erros when the traffic gets up.
errors like: "Success", "Timed out" and someothers.

Hello!

Success is no error ;)
I think what you see are typical SMTP answer-codes, and for example
"timed out" does not mean that it can't access ldap. it means that the
smtp connection to the remote server timed out. this should be no ldap
issue, most likely it is a poorly configured remote server, an mtu size
mismatch or simply an overloaded connection.

Do someone know what may be this?
Are someone running postfix+ldap too?

runs fine here, but we have not much traffic (2mails/minute)

Thanks!!
cya

--

Computers are like airconditioners:
  They stop working properly if you open windows.