bdb transaction logs don't disappear

Hi everyone,
I intstalled an OpenLDAP 2.1.19 on bdb 4.1.25patch1 on RH 7.2 and on a Sun
Solaris 8 Netra T1. During my slapadd (whitch is really slow, more than
12 hours for 400000 entries, some tips?) into the bdb directory I found
a lot of files log.00000000001, log.00000000002 and so on... I know that
after flushing into DB the old transaction logs should be automatically
removed, isn't it? Why those log file are still there? I did a wrond Berkeley
DB installation?

thanx in advance

regards

Sergio Paternoster

Non sei ancora abbonato Tiscali ADSL? Peccato! Ti stai perdendo un sacco
di vantaggi! Video Comunicazione, Musica, Film e tanti altri servizi gratis
per te. Abbonati subito, risparmi fino a 343 euro!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml