generationQualifier

Hi -

i recently upgraded to OpenLDAP 2.1.18 and when I try to import some data using ldapadd, it keeps balking on the generationQualifier attribute. The following error comes up:

***** ERROR MESSAGE *****
adding new entry "uid=mengelhart, ou=Administrator, ou=Sales, ou=People, o=somecompany.com"
ldapadd: update failed: uid=mengelhart, ou=Administrator, ou=Sales, ou=People, o=somecompany.com
ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
additional info: attribute 'generationQualifier' not allowed

 ***** LDIF *****
##
dn: o=somecompany.com
objectclass: top
objectclass: organization
o: somecompany.com

dn: ou=People, o=somecompany.com
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalunit
ou: People

dn: ou=Manager, ou=People, o=somecompany.com
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalunit
ou: Manager

dn: ou=Sales, ou=People, o=somecompany.com
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalunit
ou: Sales

dn: ou=Administrator, ou=Sales, ou=People, o=somecompany.com
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalunit
ou: Administrator

dn: uid=mengelhart, ou=Administrator, ou=Sales, ou=People, o=somecompany.com
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
objectclass: OpenLDAPPerson
ou: Administrator
ou: Sales
ou: People
cn: Michael Engelhart
sn: Engelhart
givenname: Michael
personalTitle: Mr.
generationQualifier: Sr.
l: Anywhere
street: 123 Main Street
st: ZZ
postalCode: 12345
uid: mengelhart
mail: someone@somecompany.com
homePhone: 555-555-5555
telephonenumber: 555-555-5555
facsimiletelephonenumber: 555-555-5555
userPassword: secret

and relevant portion of slapd.conf

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/openldap.schema

Any help as to why I can't use an attribute type that's part of the core.schema, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Michael