Re: 2.0.x <--> 2.1.x replication problem

For 2.1 -> 2.0, you can use the "attr!=" parameter in the replica
setting in slapd.conf to block those attributes from going to the 2.0
hosts.

For 2.0 -> 2.1... I had to turn of schema checking until I got the
master up to 2.1 status. I guess it didn't hurt, but I don't think I'd
recommend that.

One thing I never tried was simply copying the 2.1 schemas to the 2.0
servers. You'd probably have to slapcat the 2.1 server and slapadd it to
the 2.0 after the update.... I'm not sure... haven't really thought
through that process.

Matt

--
M Butcher <mbutcher@grcomputing.net>