Re: How to use ldap_sasl_bind_s() with GSSAPI and GSS-SPNEGO mechanism

Yes, though I ended up bypassing SASL to do it. Check
out the Samba 3.0 Alpha code, and look at the code for
the "net" tool. That tool binds to an ADS server using
Kerberos. It bypasses SASL, and uses GSSAPI directly
for this. While less robust, it does make the coding
easier, and apparently avoids some potential DNS
problems.

Good luck! It can be done!

Dave