sendmail aliases

Hi,

I hope this is an easy one.  I have a nis aliases map which sendmail uses,
and it contains commands to handle some mailing list stuff, so you get
entries like this:

myMailingList: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper myList"

I haven't seen any docs regarding putting commands like this into an alias
entry under SendmailMTAAliasValue or anything, so I was looking for the
syntax and confirmation that it'll even work and stuff before I go
populating that whole branch of the directory.

Anyone with a quick LDIF entry they could cut&paste to me?

Thanks
brian.