Re: courier-imap-1.6.1 + openldap-2.1.12

Warren Guerin said:
> Hi, iv been working on a postfix + ldap system and the mail works fine
> with the ldap, my problem is with the pop3 and imap authentication,
> could someone give me some help as to see where my problem is. My system
> is FreeBSD 5.0 courier-imap 1.6.1 and openldap 2.1.12
> this is the ldap error :

Here's my authldaprc, which works with courier imap[s], pop3[s] and openldap:

LDAP_SERVER             127.0.0.1
LDAP_PORT               389
LDAP_BASEDN             ou=People, dc=ibnads, dc=com
LDAP_BINDDN             cn=<admin account>, dc=ibnads, dc=com
LDAP_BINDPW             <password>
LDAP_TIMEOUT            20
LDAP_MAIL               mail
LDAP_DOMAIN             ibnads.com