Re: oot: the best DSA

I am 100% sure Ludovic has the Word.

Without wanting to start a big discussion, SunONE DS is very fast, I
just wanted to say may be openldap does 100 Mph and SunOne 95mph, but
well, SunOne is Fairly more stable (I have never had an outage with it,
but have several with OpenLdap).

Also CriticalPath is very stable and good.

So comparing SunOne to CP, SunOne is more simple to Install, setup and
mantain.

When the thing goes to pricing, SunOne is a little bit expensive as well
as CriticalPath, (if you go after more than 200.000 users)

Regards!

--
Gustavo A. Lozano                                 Noldata Corporation

            I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
               but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
                                                       Albert Einstein

This Message has been scanned for Virus Content using RAV Antivirus.
Get your copy of RAV Antivirus at Noldata, send mail to
sales@noldata.com		http://noldata.com