Re: Adding an attribute host

Thanks Mike,

Are you saying the "objectClass: account" needs to be in the ldif file?
All the examples and text I've looked through dosen't indicate putting
it in the file list of records(changes) I am importing.  If so then
would I need to make two "add" statements or just simply create an extra
line for "objectClass: account"?