From: "Joseph Kezar" <jkezar@doc.state.vt.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:59:37 -0500
To: "Nick Keeman" <nkeeman@linuxmail.org>, <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
Subject: Re: Need to export Exchange Server to OpenLdap

Re: It would be nice if there was a exchange.schema file or perhaps a
Re: active_directory.schema to allow a flush of the exchange related data and
Re: active directory data so it can just be dumped into OpenLDAP.
Re:
Re: For now there are alternative schemas I guess we are stuck clouging
Re: together.
Re:
Re: Let me know if there is anything out there that would allow such a "sharing"
Re: of data between the monster and openLDAP.
Re:
Re: thanks,
Re: Joe Kezar
Re:
Re: ----- Original Message -----
Re: From: "Nick Keeman" <nkeeman@linuxmail.org>
Re: To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
Re: Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 12:46 PM
Re: Subject: Need to export Exchange Server to OpenLdap
Re:
Re:
Re: > Hi Experts,
Re: >
Re: > I've been looking into ways of extracting addressbook data from
Re: MS-Exchange to an OpenLdap database.  I've tried the product "ldapbrowser"
Re: and "gq".  They were both able to see the address-book data but were not
Re: able to export it to an ldif file. The Windoze admins are unwilling to
Re: export the data to an ldif file so I need to extract it myself.
Re: >
Re: > I've then tried the "ldapsearch -L" command but couldn't get it going.
Re: Same for "slapcat".  Is there anybody who has done this before.
Re:  (ldapsearch -L "objectclass=*" -h dtsrv10 -x)
Re: >
Re: > I would appreciate if someone could help me out.
Re: >
Re: > Nick
Re: > --
Re: > http://www.linuxmail.org/
Re: > Now with e-mail forwarding for only US$5.95/yr
Re: >
Re: > Powered by Outblaze
Re: >
Re: