Re[2]: password expiration & locking

Hello Adam,

Using shadow password, If I change the password using an LDAP
API, do I have "attributes for expiry, last change....." updated
automatically, or do I have to update them manually? Are there a
way to have them automatically updated?

Regards,
        Max

PS
I will access OpenLDAP from perl and probably from an asp web site
(probably using ADSI)

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:Max_Ma@gmx.net