OctetString's jdbc ldap driver related query

Hello,
I am trying to use OctetString's jdbc ldap driver. I am getting an
exception while searching.

Here is the initialization code. This code works and esatblishes connection
properly.

     String ldapConnectString = "jdbc:ldap://192.168.5.16:389/";;
     java.sql.Connection con = null;

     try {
          con = DriverManager.getConnection(ldapConnectString,
"cn=Manager,dc=eq-technologic,dc=com",
"secret");
          } catch (Exception e) {
               e.printStackTrace();
     }

I am trying to do following ldap search :

     ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery("SELECT * FROM
ou=eQube,dc=eq-technologic,dc=com where objectclass=*");

 I am getting :

     java.sql.SQLException: Scope not recognized

 I am not able to find reason. There is no documentation  provided. Pl.
help!

 Regards

Shirish Paygude
Manager (Technical)
eQ-Technologic , Pune-India
Tel: 91-20-5678832/33 eQ Offers:
eQube "eQube is an embedable component for building Business
Intelligence/Analytics applications. It is designed from the ground-up to
be web-capable. Rapid integration, Minimal learning curve, and attractive
pricing are some of eQube's advantages over its competition." A Quick Tour.

beeNotes "BeeNotes is a web based Domino e-mail client, which gives instant
accessibility to your mails and personal information worldwide! Features
include platform and browser independent, No client side deployment, Secure
access, Powerful and intuitive UI". A Quick Tour.