slap* segfaults after moving to 2.0.27

I recently upgraded three machines from 2.0.25 to 2.0.27. After a few hours,
slapd died on all three machines. After a restart, it would only run for a
minute or so before dying again. slapindex would segfault after about twenty
minutes of reindexing. Moving back to 2.0.25 seems to have cured things.

The only changes in 2.0.27 were to the build environment, so I'm guessing
that one of the fixes in 2.0.26 is causing this. I've still got one machine
left with 2.0.27 on it; what should I post in order to investigate this?
A backtrace of slapindex maybe?

thanks,
john
--