Re: 2.0.23 -> 2.1.8 migration

Hi,

On Sunday 27 October 2002 10:27, Konrads.Smelkovs@emicovero.com wrote:
> slapadd: dn="uid=17956_isp_lv,ou=users,ispmanDomain=isp.lv,dc=isp,dc=lv"
> (line=30): (65) invalid structural object class chain
> (inetOrgPerson/ispmanDomainUser)
>
> and an excerpt from ispman.schema
>
> objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.8833.2.1.1105 NAME 'ispmanDomainUserGroup'
>         SUP top STRUCTURAL
>         DESC 'A class describing ispmanUsergroups within ISPMan'
>         MUST (cn $ ispmanDomain $ gidNumber $ ispmanGroupName )
>         MAY (description))
> the inetOrgPerson has not changed.
> I'd appriciate clues on where to dig.

You try to add an object that has two different structural objectclasses.
Thias is not allowed by OL 2.1.x any more.

You have to find out which object is the one affected and create
a structural object class that inherits from both classes.
This objectclass has to bea added to all the affected objects.

I.e. if you have posixAccount and a inetOrgPerson, you have to
create a STRUCTURAL objectclass SUP ( posixAccount $ inetOrgPerson)
and add this newly defined objectclass to the objectclass list of all
objects that have both posixAccount and inetOrgPerson as their
objectclasses.

What name you choose for your objectclass and which OID you use
is your choice (but please do not hijack foreign OID arcs).

Yours
Peter

--
Peter Marschall     |   eMail: peter.marschall@mayn.de