RE: Question new Syntax.

If you're talking about the Symas CDS binaries, then it should be no problem
because we build with dynamic module support. If you're talking about someone
else's binaries, I have no idea.

> ~    If therer any pages talking about the configuration?

None I'm aware of. If you're comfortable with writing the code, then
examining the existing slapd source code should tell you all you need.

> Thank You
> Chan Min Wai
>
> Howard Chu Ð0:

  -- Howard Chu