posixGroup/groupOfUniqueNames - schema defs and choices

Hi,

I'm working on getting my schemas correct for OL 2.1.x. Now, I'm looking at my
groups. I use three different objectclasses in my group objects:
- sambaGroup (for tng)
- posixGroup (nss_ldap)
- groupOfUniqueNames (for ACLS)

Adding a member becomes a bit of a job but I can live with that. I got two
question now regarding the use of these groups:
a) what objects should I set to AUXILIARY and what should I set to STRUCTURAL in
this context?

b) Can someone offer me some tips on how I might reduce the number of
objectclasses I need per group or how I can set the objects so I will not need
to modify the schemas that come with OL?

Example ldif:
dn: cn=Domain Admins, ou=NTGroups, <base>
rid: 200
objectclass: posixGroup
objectclass: top
objectclass: sambaGroup
objectclass: groupOfUniqueNames
sambamember: Administrator, 1f4, 1
<more sambamembers>
ntuid: Domain Admins
cn: Domain Admins
gidnumber: 200
userpassword: {crypt}x
uniquemember: uid=root,ou=People,<base>
uniquemember: uid=tarjei,ou=Brukere,<base>
uniquemember: uid=Administrator, ou=Ntoperators, <base>
uniquemember: uid=jonas,ou=Brukere,<base>
uniquemember: cn=samba,ou=People, <base>

Tarjei

Mob: 920 63 413