Re: slapd 2.1.8 doesn't start

tor, 2002-10-24 kl. 14:36 skrev Waldemar Brodkorb:

> I have some strange problems with slapd 2.1.8.
> (Berkeley DB 4.1.24)

<snip>

> The same binaries work on two other Debian systems
> (stable/unstable), but not on this maschine (Debian/stable).

What binaries? Did you compile yourself? If so, try the two modifiers:

1: For the Berkeley BDB libs:

../dist/configure \
	--disable-largefile

2: for Openldap:

--enable-ipv6=no

These are specific to your own reported barfs, as needing other things
as well, YMMV.

Success,

Tony

Red Hat 7.2++++, Openldap 2.1.8, BDB 4.1.24

--

Tony Earnshaw

Could have been Henrik Ibsen's, Ole Bull's,
Henrik Wergelands's, Camilla Collet's and more's
last words, but weren't: «Fanden helder, helder
det at have sadset, end det at ikke have sadset
i det hele taget.»

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl