Access Control List question for Open LDAP

I am working a on directory hierarchy that will make heavy use of organizational person object types in the directory tree. Under each organizational person entity there can be additional organizational units and/or other objects added. What I was interested in doing was modifying the Access Control List each time a new organizational person is added so that entity has the rights to add/modify/read any subordinate objects. Question is: Can the Access Control List be modified dynamically or is my only option to manually add the CAL directives and restart the LDAP server.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Chris

Chris Mangold
Software Engineer