OpenLDAP Symas Binaries and SSL and tls

Dear All,

First I thank symas for providing ready to use binaries on sunos 5.8. It was
easy to use them. I am typically a MS guy and don't have much hand on unix
based systems. Then too I was able to start the slapd.

Now the problem I am facing since long is how to enable SSL and tls. I have
not altered anything that is installed by symas (cds). I wish to know the
step by step instructions on how to configure SSL and TLS. Once again, I
duno much about sunOS. So I am slightly confused due to some information on
http://www.cse.sc.edu/~jqu/work/systemadmin/LDAP.html. It says
"Unfortunately, solaris 8 does not natively support TLS and LDAP." Is it
applicable to cds too?

Please note that before posting this, I have struggled alot trying to figure
out how to configure tls and ssl while working with cds. Please send me the
step by step instructions on enabling ssl and tls. If any readymade
documents are installed by cds or available then please let me know the
path/url.

Once again, Thank You Symas for providing ready to use binaries.

Regards
Pravin Joshi