Re: One last problem...

> What am I doing wrong?

	Read the section on the "access" option in the
/etc/openldap/slapd.conf.  You probably have access permissions set up
such that you can only get search results if you "bind" as an authorized
user, but you are doing ldapsearch as "anonymous" (meaning, without doing
a bind).

	The manual covers things pretty well.  However, we had to play
around with it to see exactly how it worked the first time we set it up.
Set aside 3-5 hours to just futz around with the 'access' option, see what
works and what doesn't, and at the end of the day you'll be an expert.
:)

--Derek