Unable to start service with error code 19

Dear All,

Finally, I am able to compile 'OpenLDAP under Windows'. Now when I install
slapd, it gets installed as service with the 'Log on as' localSystem.

Then from windows service manager, if I start (it's already installed) the
service then it logs the error in event manager as:
1. Application Log:
The description for Event ID ( 1281 ) in Source ( OpenLDAP-slapd ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following
information is part of the event: .

2. System Log:
The OpenLDAP Directory Service service terminated with service-specific
error 19.

Now im stucked with this as I do noot know much about this. I request to
please help me in this scene. Thanks.

PS: I even tried to run the service from network administrator's account and
also from local admin's account. It failed always. Thanks.

Regards
Pravin Joshi