Documentation translation to french

Hi ,
i'm french user of openldap for a couple of months and i would like to know if i could translate some or all of the administrator guide in my futur website ?
is the openldap-software license applicable to documentation too ?
for now, i'm writing a paper on how to centralize information using ldap (and particulary openldap :) ) and i would like to translate the security considerations ..
thanks
thierry Wrzyszcz -- no,no it's not a password, it's my name ;)