High availability of LDAP server

Hi All,
I would like to know to provide High Availability of ldap writer?
I would appreciate if someone can give the example of it.

Thanks
Ashish Khakhar

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.