Wow! 2.1.5 is a major improvement over 2.0.25

 I just built 2.0.25 against Berkeley 4.0.14 and it solved a number of
unexplainable problems that I was having. I highly recommend the upgrade
to anyone running 2.0.25. I have not tried 2.1.4, so I can't comment if
it also fixed the same things with that package.

 The indexing now works properly. Also, when viewing subordinate
reference entries in GQ it now works properly. The behavior before was
that entries on subordinate servers showed up as endless recursive
trees and were missing all of the entry attributes. Now, it works
exactly as expected. I believe these two issues are related, somehow.

 Thanks for the improvements!

--
Mike