[REPLICATION ERROR]

Hi all,

I have two ldap servers without firewall and other security system by the
moment. The master ldap runs fine and the slave ldap runs fine too.

I add in master slapd.conf (IP:172.16.8.1)
include         /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/qmail.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/dns.schema

schemacheck     on

pidfile         /var/run/slapd.pid

argsfile        /var/run/slapd.args

loglevel        64

database        ldbm

suffix          "o=organization"
rootdn          "cn=manager,o=organization"
rootpw          "secret"

directory       "/var/lib/ldap"
directory       "/var/lib/ldap"

index objectClass eq

lastmod on

access to attribute=userPassword
        by dn="cn=manager,o=organization" write
        by dn="cn=replicator,ou=People,o=organization" write
        by anonymous auth
        by self write
        by * none

access to *
        by dn="cn=manager,o=organization" write
        by dn="cn=replicator,ou=People,o=organization" write
        by * read

replica host=172.16.8.2:389
        binddn="cn=replicator,ou=People,o=organization"
        bindmethod=simple credentials=secret

replogfile      /var/lib/ldap/replog

And in my slave slapd.conf

include         /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/qmail.schema
include         /etc/ldap/schema/dns.schema

schemacheck     on

pidfile         /var/run/slapd.pid

argsfile        /var/run/slapd.args

loglevel        64

updatedn "cn=replicator,ou=People,o=organization"

updateref "ldap://172.16.8.1:389";

database        ldbm

suffix          "o=organization"
rootdn          "cn=manager,o=organization"
rootpw          "secret"

directory       "/var/lib/ldap"

index objectClass eq

lastmod on

access to attribute=userPassword
        by dn="cn=manager,o=organization" write
        by dn="cn=replicator,ou=People,o=organization" write
        by anonymous auth
        by self write
        by * none

access to *
        by dn="cn=manager,o=organization" write
        by dn="cn=replicator,ou=People,o=organization" write
        by * read

When I change anything in master ldap, in /var/spool/slurp/replica/  I have
172.16.8.2:389.rej and I see it:
ERROR: Constraint violation
replica: 172.16.8.2:389
time: 1031667719.0
dn: relativeDomainName=@, ou=organization.net, ou=net, ou=dns,
o=organization
changetype: modify
replace: sOARecord
sOARecord: ns1.abendi.es. sistemas.abendi.es. 2002090905 900 600 86400 36000
-
replace: modifiersName
modifiersName: cn=manager,o=organizaiton
-
replace: modifyTimestamp
modifyTimestamp: 20020910142159Z

Can you help me, please?