Re: OpenLDAP compared to ...

...and that different matter is what I'm talking
about. A chart or two displaying quantified througput
on record access comps between LDAP and and
Oracle/mySQL/postgress etc...

After all sometimes you have to do "silly" things in
order to change the perception of the masses or
satisfy a customer, who in fact will pay for a silly
request which makes it not so $illy after all...