bind.c peername?

Hi, just to follow up on my query re: passing the client's IP address
(peername) in to the back-perl bind() subroutine:

I have determined how to pass extra C variables in to perl, via pushing
them on to the perl stack in ~/servers/slapd/back-perl/bind.c so that is
tested & working fine.

I think the variable I'm looking for is "peername". Is this correct?
I can't seem to access this variable within the bind.c code though.

Is there some other *conn struct that I can query for this info?
Any ideas on the best way to query the client IP address (purely in C)
from bind.c ?

Thanks

Paul