Re: With TLS/SSL passwd and ldappasswd dont work

Ah, you see, I assumed that you had read the FAQ and hence the
cause of the error must not have been one of the common ones
discussed there.  If your question had actually contained the
clarification you note below, I would have responded with:
  http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=231

Kurt