Microsoft Schema

Title: Microsoft Schema

Hi,

        has anyone ever setup the microsoft schema to work with openldap ?

        I have a problem where I cannot get the schema from the openldap site to work.

Cheers,
        Niall

--
Niall McCullagh
Software Engineer

Kainos Software Ltd
Kainos House
4-6 Upper Crescent
Belfast, BT7 1NT

*       n.mccullagh@kainos.com
(       +44 (0)28 9057 1100
7       +44 (0)28 9057 1101
þ       http://www.kainos.com

--

This e-mail is confidential and is intended for the named recipient only. If
you receive it in error please destroy the message and all copies. Kainos