Re: Linux authentication/authorization against OpenLDAP

pam_ldap can use the `host' attribute to contain FQDN of machines onto
which you can log on. Would that help ? Alternatively, you could use the
search bases of nss_ldap (/etc/ldap.conf) to limit access to a group containing
a specific attribute (i.e. if the attribute doesn't have a certain value,
NSS won't "see" the user)
	-JP