Re: dhcp+ldap

>I am studying a project about integrating dhcp into ldap,
>i have read some RTF document,but i still need more document to study
>it.May anyone tell me some related information and product about
>integrating dhcp into ldap and how to acquire it ?

Do you mean client side:  being able to push LDAP settings down to a
client as is done with proxy servers, etc...  What client platforms are
you looking at?

Do you mean server side:  Bieng able to store lease information in a DSA,
propagates name information (as for use with BINDs sdb backend), etc...?
If so what DHCP server packages are you looking at? ISC?

There is code in padl's nss packages that support server location via SRV
records.