Hi all ;^)

I'm working in french educational system and trying to make a unique authentication plateform for communication and/or file servers to be deployed in 200 colleges of our province (Normandie :).

Got it working for samba, squid, postfix, cucipop, ... But I now need a way to store in the excellent ;) openldap directory information about the administration rights (per level and types of) of the users...

Do you know of schemas dedicated to such task, or do you imagine any of the well-known ones that could be exploited in this way ?

  Par avance merci (thank you :)

--
-- Olivier Le Monnier  --