Samba with LDAP & Windows 2000 AD

Hi!

I'd like to know if someone has ever done the following:

I have a Linux server (Debian/GNU 3.0 aka woody) running Samba (2.2x) on it. In the future I'll use samba with LDAP instead of the traditional smbpasswd. I don't know if the other servers in my network, on which Windows 2000 are running, could make a replica throught LDAP of the directory placed on the Samba box.

If you know or have ever heart about this problem something, please help me. I don't know if this structure is able to work in fact, because I have never tried it.

Thx for your help.

Regards:

B. Laszlo Csontos
System administaror