Re: Schema with mail quota, maildomain etc

Can anyone help me?  I can't use the qmail.schema file.  Maybe it's for
OpenLDAP 1.x?  Is there any standard schema (with a standard oid) for these?

If there isn't any, then what does most people use?  Do they create it
themselves?  Then wouldn't it create some problem for inter-company usage of
LDAP?