ldap_set_option.!!

Hello All,

Is there a concurrent ldap client support in openldap , similar in
functionlity  to LDAP_OPT_THREAD_FN_PTRS  option of  "ldap_set_option"
of Netscap SDK .

Actually  I  have an application which  creates  separate posix thread
for each transaction
with  LDAP server  and  which  then communicates to LDAP server. So
ideally in this case
I would need to open a different connection with the  LDAP server
eveytime

But if I use the above mentioned option of LDAP_OPT_THREAD_FN_PTRS then
every transaction is automatically mutexed on  a SINGLE connection.

Regards
Upma