Kerberized Telnet for windows clients...

	Hello everybody

	I'm trying to find free software to allow kerberized telnet connections
from Windows clients...  I've set up a RedHat box with Turbo Fredrikson's
LDAPv3 howto. Everything is working perfect (thanx Turbo !!!!!) but only
from the linux-boxes side...

	The Kerberos for Windows package from MIT don't seems to be available to
non-MIT-students (am i right ???).

	If you have any idea, please let me know , thanx in advance...

François-Xavier LAMARE
Student, 24 years old, from FRANCE