Re: Antwort: Re: memory leak problem.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 10:01:49AM +0200, f.skale@mainwork.com wrote:
% I have built my own debian package with your patch already applied in the
% source.
% If a connection lasts for a long time and then is disconnected, the thread
% remains open  and the mem is not freed.
% But why ?
% Is that a threading problem ?
% Has anyone traced the ber_memfree function in the liblber ?
% I have to restart my server one time e week.

So the trace you sent me was from the server, not from the client?

% But if a look at the pstree i see that slaps forks the child and then the
% child forks three processes. (Weird, or not ?.)

The child creates threads, which your OS shows as separate "processes."

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm@horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,