Re: LDAP and AD?

--On Donnerstag, 28. März 2002 16:20 +0100 Jacques Landru <landru@enic.fr> wrote:

We 'll soon migrate our WinNT PDC servers to  Win2K Active Directory.
Then I will try the Active Directory NIS server found int the MS WinSFU
(Service For Unix) package.

With NSS_LDAP and the AD4Unix Packages (http://www.css-solutions.ca/ad4unix/index.html) there is no need for msSFU. AD4Unix will extend the AD schema with the necessary RFC2307 elements and provide an additonal property sheet for the Users and Computers MMC Snap in to manage them.

--
Norbert Klasen, Dipl.-Inform.
DAASI International GmbH                 phone: +49 7071 29 70336