Re: Searching with >= or <= doesn't work

Also Sprach Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@bayour.com> on Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 08:19:06AM PST
> Quoting Wil Cooley <wcooley@nakedape.cc>:
>
> > I'm using OpenLDAP 2.0.11 on both client and server (yes, I
> > know it's old).
> >
> > I'm trying to search using the greater or less operators in
> > RFC 2254.  For example, I want to search for entries with
> > uidNumber greater than 500:
> >
> > ldapsearch -h server -P 3 -b dc=example,dc=com -W -x \
> >     -D cn=root,dc=example,dc=com 'uidNumber>=500'
>
> http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200203/msg00167.html

Thanks; that thread was in progress when I re-joined the
list.

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley@nakedape.cc
irc.linux.com                                     #orlug,#lnxs

The public demands certainties;  it must be told definitely and a bit
raucously that this is true and that is false.  But there are no certainties.
		-- H.L. Mencken, "Prejudice"